Catalot 's Cookin' Links
- Epicurious has all kinds of cool features like a food dictionary, recipes from a couple of culinary magazines, articles, cookbook reviews and more.
- Digital Chef is a nifty commercial site wehre you can order all kinds of ingredients you may not find in the grocery store, cooking items etc.
- Indian Harvest sells exotic heirloom beans, rices and grains. It also has recipes & other things. Reasonably priced too, I have ordered from them and would again.
- MasterCook is the computer cookbook software we use. I LOVE it. Although I still use 2.0, haven't really liked the upgrades as much. You can get a demo from the site, or just swipe lots of recipes.
- SOAR is the Searchable Online Archive of Recipes. It has ZILLIONS of recipes, mostly collected over the years from Usenet groups. If you are looking for something, it's a good bet they have 14 versions of it.
- Native Way has a collection of hard to find Native American recipes.
- The Food Channel is the web site for the Food cable channel. We can't get it here anymore, but the website is almost as good, it has new recipes every day, as well as interesting articles & stuff.